DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
The Department has EIGHT well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories to meet the computing needs of undergraduate and post graduate students. They are:
- Computer Graphics and Visualization laboratory.
- Algorithms Laboratory.
- System Software laboratory
- Project laboratory.
- Digital Logic and Microprocessor Laboratory.
- Object Oriented Programming Laboratory.
- Basic Computing Laboratory (for I year BE students).
- Advanced Computing and Research Laboratory (for M.Tech Programme).
Each laboratory has a spacious carpet area of 120 Sqm to accommodate more than 35 students working on networked computers with latest system configurations. All laboratories and class rooms are equipped with LCD projectrs and other necessary teaching aids.