DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
PI. Succeed in their professional career.
PII. Apply the knowledge of Electronics and Communication to address technological problems of industry and society .
PIII. Demonstrate leadership qualities and exhibit professional standards.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to have knowledge in the field of Electronics Engineering.
- An ability to have knowledge in the field of Communication Engineering.