DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To produce competent graduates with adequate knowledge in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering so that they can serve government agencies and private industries and also be entrepreneurs.
- To elevate the knowledge of our graduates to take up post- graduate studies in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science and Management studies.
- To inculcate in our graduates an inclination for lifelong learning contributing to personal growth and societal improvement.
- To build the culture of team work and effective communication ability in our graduates to solve complex engineering problems and other challenging issues.
- To produce engineers who can design and develop effective products those are beneficial to society and act with honesty, wisdom, courage and compassion.
The program outcomes are the skills and knowledge which the graduates have at the time of graduation.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.