The objective of the Students Counseling and Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsible and positive attitude among students in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in Canara Engineering College Campus.
|1.||Dr. Priya V Frank||Chairman||Student Welfare|
|2.||Dr. Ganesh V Bhat||Mentor||PRINCIPAL|
|3.||Mr. Paramashiaviah B M||Member||ME|
|4.||Mrs. Savitha Acharya||Member||EC|
|5.||Mrs. Ashwini K G||Member||EE|
|6.||Mr. Ramesh Desai||Member||ME|
|7.||Mrs. Verdine Noronha||Member||CS|
|8.||Mrs. Shilpa B||Member||IS|
|9.||Mrs. Cynthia Lobo||Member||SW|
Student Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the Institution by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the Institute through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student teacher relationship etc.
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services for which he/she is entitled.
- To make teaching and supporting staff responsive, accountable, courteous in dealing with the students
- To ensure effective solution to the student grievances with an impartial and fair approach
- Encouraging the students to express their grievance/problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized
- Advising the students to respect the right of dignity of one another and show restraint and patience whenever any occasion arises.
- Advising the students to refrain from inciting students against other students or teachers and lnstitute Administration
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the lnstitution.
- Any violation of ragging or disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal/Anit Ragging Committee of the Institution.
- To ensure effective solution to the students grievances with an impartial and fair approach.