For the admission process, a filled-in application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed, must be submiited alongwith original S.S.L.C Marks Card and Provisional Marks Card of 12th at the address given below:
Canara High School Association Office,
ASRP Road, Kodialbail,
Mangalore - 575003
DOWNLOAD B.E. APPLICATION FORM 2019-2020
DOWNLOAD COLLEGE BROCHURE FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
FEE STRUCTURE FOR YEAR 2019-2020
Documents mentioned below to be produced in Original along with three (3) photocopies of the same during finalization of admission:
- S.S.L.C Marks Card in Original.
- P.U.C Marks Card in Original.
- CET/COMEDK/AIEEE/JEE/KRLMPCA Rank Proof .
- Migration Certificate in Original (For Non Karnataka Students).
- Photographs-Passport Size - 6 Nos, Stamp Size 6 Nos.
- Study Certificates.
- Transfer/Conduct Certificate in Original.
- Address Proof Copy.
- Konkani Mother Tongue Certificate issued by Principal of P U College in the format issued by CEC.
- Medical Certificate + Blood Group Certificate in Original.
- Students are required to have/open a SB Account at CANARA BANK .
NOTE: Non Karnataka/NRI Students will have to apply for Migration Certificate from the college last attended and produce the same at the time of admission.
M.Tech. application form coming soon...