Click Here For Events 2016-2017
- Skill Development Inaugural Ceremony:Skill Development Inaugural Ceremony was conducted in College Auditorium on 22-02-2017. Mr. Avinash Shettigar, Head, ISPRL was the Chief Guest. Mr. Ganesh Kamath, Management member presided over the function. All Mechanical students and Faculty participated in the event
- Alumni Interaction with Pre-Final Year Mechanical Students on A talk on scope for Mechanical Graduate was conducted on 31/01/2017, by Mr. Kiran Pai M, Associate Engineer, General Mills India Pvt. Limited. A total of 44 students participated in the event.
- Alumni Interaction with Pre-Final Year Mechanical Students on Entrepreneurship Developmentwas conducted on 06/02/2017, by Mr. Saurav Shetty, CNC India, Bangalore. A total of 44 students participated in the event.
- Alumni Interaction with Pre-Final Year Mechanical Students on A talk on scope for Mechanical Graduates in IT Industries was conducted on 18/02/2017, by Mr. Vernon, Fintillix, Icreate, Bangalore. A total of 40 students participated in the event
- Alumni Interaction with Pre-Final Year Mechanical Students on A talk on scope for Mechanical Graduates in Merchant Navy was conducted on 20/02/2017, by Mr. Cleaton Eric Lobo, Fourth Engineer, Merchant Navy, Executive Ship management. A total of 40 students participated in the event.
Click Here For Events 2015-2016
The students of 6th Sem, Mechanical Engineering (No. of students: 77) visited "ASHIRVAD POLYSAC PVT. LTD", Baikampady, Mangalore on 09/02/2016.The students of 4th Sem, Mechanical Engineering (No. of students: 84) visited "CANARA SPRINGS", Mangalore on 10/02/2016.
- A Talk on Opportunities for Mechanical Graduateswas given by Mr. Vinayak D Kamath, Vice President, CNC Automation Ltd, Member of Ace designers group, Peenya Industrial area, Bangalore on 27th Feb 2016. A total of 200 students participated in the event.
Alumni Interaction on "Short term piping courses & Job opportunities" was given by Mr. Vinyas Shetty, Piping Engineer, AKER Power gas Ltd , Mumbai on 29th Feb 2016. A total of 50 students participated in the event.
- CAMPCO CHOCOLATE INDUSTRY , PUTTUR industrial visit by 7th Sem students on 10/10/2015.
- ROBOTICS BASIC WORKSHOP
28TH AND 29TH AUGUST 2015
- TECHNICAL TALK ON HEATING VENTILATING & AIR CONDITIONING
BY C SUBRAMANIAN ON 02-11-2015
- TECHNICAL TALK ON "SOLAR PANELS" ON
BY MR. AJITH SHETTY (ALUMINI)
- ALUMNI INTERACTION WITH FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL STUDENTS
"HOW TO FACE INTERVIEWS" ON 01-10-2015
BY MR. KISHAN- TRAINEE ENGINEER, JSW, BELLARY
- TECHNICAL TALK ON
LIFE IN INDUSTRY & IMPORTANCE OF HIGHER STUDIES ON 18-8-2015 BY
MR. NAVEEN NAZERATH JSW INDUSTRIES, BELLARY
- MODEL MAKING (GROUP WORK) ON
Click Here For Events 2014-2015
- 23 students from 3 rd year attended on 13th and 14th Feb 2015, 2 days workshop on application of FEA under student knowledge improvement program (SKIP) organized by SAE-India Southern section at Dindigul, TamilNadu.
- 57 students from 3rd year A section visited M/s Ashirvad Plastics and M/s Gurucharan Industries, Mangalore under Industrial Visits on 07-03-2015.
- Group Discussion (GD) practice/ competition is organized for 2nd year students by the department on 07-03-2015.
- 120 students of the department interacted with the coordinators of Blitz Academy towards training in NDT and placements on 07-03-2015.
- 72 Students from 2nd & 3rd year attended selection exam for National design competition organized by CADD Center Mangalore on 07-03-2015.
- Alumni Mr. Varun (1st Batch), Ex-MCF employee interacted with the MCF shortlisted students on 13/03/2015
- 50 students from 1st year D Section visited Lamina Foundry, Nitte on 27- 03-2015
- 50 students from 4th year A Section visited MRPL on 27- 03-2015
- 50 students from 4th year B Section visited Mangalore Dairy KMF on 27- 03-2015
- A Workshop on Autostroke was organised from 27th February to 01st March for the students as a part of N.D.A.P (National Design Awareness Program) initiative of Codex Design with IIT Delhi.
Mr. Ashish Chandra, Design Engineer, Codex Design held sessions on Automotive Design and Analysis. Mr. Oliver, Internship Trainer and Mr. Gajendra Shet, In House Trainer, Mandovi Motors Pvt. Ltd, Mangalore, demonstrated disassembling of the car engine.
- An industrial visit was conducted for 3rd year mechanical students for a span of 3 days from 19th September 2014 to 21st September 2014. A total of 101 students and 4 faculty visited 3 industries .
Central Institute of plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET),
SAN Locomotive and Engineering Co. Ltd. and
Mysore paper mills Ltd.
- A Workshop on Robotic Arm Quadcopter, UAV was conducted in association with ACME( Association of Canara Mechanical Engineers) and IIPC( Industry Institute Partnership Cell) on 27th and 28th September 2014.