DEPARTMENT OF STUDENT WELFARE
"Greetings from the department of Student Welfare (SW). ."
- Dr. Priya V. Frank
Student Welfare Officer
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Student Welfare was setup in Canara Engineering College during the academic year 2010-11. Ably lead by
Dr. Priya V. Frank, the Department is committed to student wellbeing and betterment. It strives for the all round development of the student in all spheres of life through counseling & various other student-oriented programs. The Department aims to facilitate a congenial atmosphere for students overall advancement.
To encourage students individual, academic and integrated development by providing leadership and counseling services and thus prepare them for a diverse, enterprising and global society.
- To arrange various leadership, social, extracurricular and counseling programs to inculcate responsibility among students so as to enable them to become productive citizens of the society.
- To provide a comprehensive, competent and responsive system to facilitate a good learning environment to the students.
- To uphold integrity, highest level of transparency and accountability.
- To maintain peace, harmony, co-existence and public goodwill.
- To provide a platform for students to redress their grievances.