- To digitize and integrate academic and non-academic documentation work.
- To maintain up to date and accurate information of the college.
- To improve efficiency and flexibility of college record management and to provide a common and or simple platform for everyone to access the student and employee information.
The ERP system is able to:
- Provide GUI software to update academic and non-academic documentation and data.
- Maintain a database of academic and non-academic documentation.
- Generates reports as per requirements of the institute as and when required.
Roles and Responsibilities - ERP Committee
|Principal has ultimate authority and responsibility for the College ERP
- Collecting Requirements from all departments of the college
- Communicating the requirements to Committee chairman
|Committee Chairman designs, implements and controls the ERP Software
- Designs College ERP as per requirements.
- Makes arrangements for meeting and notifies members of date, time and place of meeting regarding College ERP.
- Delegates responsibilities to ERP Members, Coordinator and Dept. ERP Coordinator.
|Coordinator coordinates the overall work between Committee Chairman and Department ERP coordinator
- Collecting data from SWO, Library, Administrative Office, Placement & Training Cell and Dept. ERP Coordinator
|Members coordinate ERP work with Head of the Department, Faculty and Students
- Testing College ERP after implementation.
- Maintaining the ERP Software.
- Ensuring the mapping of subjects to respective faculty.
- Monitoring subject wise attendance entries regularly
- Report generation of marks and attendance required for teacher guardians.
- Ensuring the split up of batches for respective labs.
- Monitoring internal marks entry after each internals.
- Cross Verification of attendance entered in ERP with attendance register of respective subjects and labs.
- Cross Verification of all three internal marks entered in ERP with attendance register of respective subjects and labs.
|Head of the Department monitors the ERP data with respect to the Department
- Instructs the faculties to update information regularly in the ERP.
- Looks after day to day activities of his/her teaching and non-teaching staff on ERP.
|Faculty upload the Academics related information to ERP
- Updating Student Attendance and Content delivery on daily basis
- Updating TG information
- Entering Student’s IA Marks and University Results
- Uploading Lesson Plan
|Student Welfare Office
- Sending Student Attendance status and IA marks through SMS via college ERP
- Uploads Library book information
- Updating E-Resources information
|Administrative Office and Examination cell
- Uploading Student information during admission
- College Fee Details
- Uploading VTU Theory Examination invigilation duty details.
- Sending duty details to faculty through SMS
|Placement And Training Cell
- Uploading placement details
- Students can view their attendance status and IA marks
- Giving feedback on COs and faculty